20 aug. 2013

Politics

So, I've decided to return to this space. I've decided to (attempt) to become political. To express my opinion. To give my side of the story on why the world is the way it is. I've just moved back to my native Sweden and it will be interesting to get into Swedish politics, something I know very little about to be honest. We have elections coming up next year and I am determined to do my part. I want to feel that I have done everything in my power to change the leadership of this country. I want to be able to say with 100% confidence that I did what I could to stop the current government.

So yes. I am political. And I am against the right-wing politics that is slowly dismantling not only my country, but other countries around the globe as well (look at the UK, Cameron is doing a wonderful job at taking apart a wonderful country).

This is my space. Not just on party politics. Not just on Swedish politics. But on everything that affects me and the people around me. I was told not too long ago, in the middle of the Moscow athletics games that sports and politics does not mix. My reply? Politics is everywhere. You can't separate it from sports because you can't separate it from life. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar